To install the DDP Player OEM on both Windows or Mac, follow these steps.
- Click to save the appropriate .zip file for your platform to a folder on your hard drive.
- Extract the zip file.
- Run the extracted executable.
The DDP Player is now installed! During the first startup you will be asked to enter our Studio Key. Clients will have a studio key emailed to you.
To use the DDP Player on both Windows or Mac, follow these steps.
- Download the project file using the link provided in your email.
- Drag the file (in most cases, this will be a zip file) onto the DDP Player app. If un-zipped, drag the un-zipped folder onto the player. Once the progress says 100%, hit the exit button… you’re now ready to play!
- Simply press play or choose any track to listen to. You can visually inspect all text and titles.
- To burn a CD, insert a recordable CD in your drive and select Burn CD.
- To export Files as mp3 or AAC, choose File/Save Audio Files and make your choices for file type and location.
After you have downloaded and installed the iOS DDP Player, open the app, choose the “Enter studio key” and enter the key sent to your email.
You will only need to do this the first time you download the app.
Once you have installed the app, copy the link to the DDP from the email you received and navigate into the DDP Player section of the iOS DDP Player app. The iOS DDP Player app will then detect the download link in your clipboard and ask if you would like to download and unzip the DDP file from the link.
Once the DDP is loaded on your iOS device, you can then listen to the master.
A DDP is a large, full resolution file, so please allow time for it to fully download to your device. We advise that you be on a WiFi network rather than your cell network to avoid high data usage. After reviewing, to delete a DDP file set from your device swipe left on the DDP folder in the Local Folder page (or you can use the edit button in the top right corner of the Local Folder page.)